Ustedalen Chapel is the third church in Hol that is over 100 years old.
The chapel was consecrated by Bishop Essendrop the 4th of June 1890. The architect was J.W. Nordan. Ustedalen Chapel is a traditional church in wood and has around 190 seats. In 1958-60 the church was rebuilt and restored. The church got bigger porch, baptism room and sacristy. From 1975 there has also been a graveyard at Bruhaugen.
- Webbsida hol.kirken.no
Street address 1