An unforgettable winter holiday in wonderful surroundings at Geilo!
The days are finally getting a little longer and brighter. Imagine waking up well-rested in a nice bed, ready for a new day and it has been snowing during the night. The whole family enjoys a long and delicious breakfast together, while the sun rises behind the mountains. You strap on your skis, race down the ski slope and immediately feel how the fresh mountain air gives you energy and rosy cheeks. After a few hours of skiing, it's time for lunch, the smell of freshly baked pizza and grilled hamburger tempts now more than ever. You ski for a few more hours, before retreating back inside and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa in front of the fireplace.
But don't wait too long to book. This is a very popular period and accommodation fills up quickly. Remember to book your activities, spa sessions and tables well in advance!
Winter Holiday includes
- Accommodation for 5 or 7 nights.
- Ski pass 5 or 7 days including smart card.
- Selfcatering or breakfast - please check the description carefully.
- Several of the accommodations have various facilities such as a pool, gym, playroom that you can use freely during your stay.
- Free parking at the accommodation.
Packing list for Winter Holiday
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain so that it will be a pleasant holiday! But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Wool underwear/ski socks
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Ski jacket & ski pants
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
- Ski helmet & ski goggles
- Ski boots
- Winter shoes
- Hat, headband & scarf
You can also rent ski equipment.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!