An unforgettable ski weekend in fantastic surroundings in Geilo!
Imagine waking up in a nice bed, ready for a new day and it has been snowing during the night. You enjoy a long and delicious breakfast, while the sun slowly but surely rises behind the mountain. As the first person in the ski lift, you have the entire alpine resort to yourself. You cruise down velvety slopes and feel how the fresh mountain air gives energy. After a few hours of skiing, it's time for lunch, the smell italien pizza has followed you ever since you got into the lift for the first time. You take a few more hours to ski, before ending the day with a real apres ski at Havsdalskroa!
Ski Weekend Includes
- 2, 3 or 4 nights accommodation.
- 2, 3 or 4 day ski pass including smart card.
- Self-catering or breakfast - see description for respective accommodation.
- Several of the accommodations gives free access to swimmingpool, gym and playroom.
- Free parking at the accommodation.
Packing list for Ski Weekend
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain so that it will be a pleasant weekend! But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Wool underwear/ski socks
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Ski jacket & ski pants
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
- Ski helmet & ski goggles
- Ski boots
- Winter shoes
- Hat, headband & scarf
You can also rent ski equipment.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!