We are kick-starting the new winter season by giving our guests a BIG OFFER on an alpine holiday!
Imagine waking up refreshed, ready for a new day and white gold has arrived during the night. You enjoy a long and delicious breakfast, while the sun slowly but surely rises behind the mountain. As the first person in the ski lift, you have the entire alpine resort to yourself. You cruise down velvety slopes and feel how the fresh mountain air gives you energy. After a few hours of skiing, it's time for lunch, the smell of freshly baked pizza and home-made pastries has followed you ever since you got on the lift for the first time. You take a couple more hours of skiing, before ending the day with a hot cocoa in front of the fireplace!
If you have the opportunity to take time off in the middle of the week in the period 2 January - 31 March (excluding winter holidays), you should not miss this! Choose from several different accommodation options.
SkiDeal package includes
- Accommodation for 2, 3 or 4 days including self-catering or breakfast.
- Ski pass including smart card for the same number of days as you stay
- Several of the accommodations have various facilities such as a pool, gym, playroom that you can use freely during your stay.
- Free parking at the accommodation.
Packing list for a ski holiday
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain so that it will be a pleasant ski holiday! But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Wool underwear/ski socks
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Ski jacket & ski pants
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
- Ski helmet & ski goggles
- Ski boots
- Winter shoes
- Hat, headband & scarf
You can also rent ski equipment.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!