An unforgettable Easter holiday in wonderful surroundings at Geilo!
The days are finally getting a little longer and brighter! Imagine waking up refreshed in a nice bed, ready for a new day and the sun is shining outside. The whole family enjoys a long and delicious breakfast together, while the sun rises behind the mountains. It drips from the roof tops and the temperature rises every hour.. You strap on your skis, race down the ski slope and immediately feel how the fresh mountain air gives you energy. Remember sunscreen! After a few hours of skiing, it's time for lunch, the smell of freshly baked pizza and hamburgers from the outdoor grill tempts now more than ever, together with an ice-cold soda. This is Easter in Geilo!
But don't wait too long to order. This is a very popular period and accommodation fills up quickly. Remember to book your activities, spa sessions and tables well in advance!
Easter Package - 5 Nights!
Easter Package - 7 Nights!
Easter Package - 10 Nights!
Easter Package includes
- 5, 7 or 10 days ski pass including smart card.
- 5, 7 or 10 nights accommodation.
- Self-catering, breakfast or half-board - see description for respective accommodation.
- Several of the accommodations have their own easter program for the children.
- Free parking at the accommodation.
Packing list for Easter celebration
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain so that it will be a pleasant easter holiday! But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Wool underwear/ski socks
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Ski jacket & ski pants
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
- Ski helmet & ski goggles
- Ski boots
- Winter shoes
- Hat, headband & scarf
You can also rent ski equipment.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!