Welcome into the world of animals!
A visit to Langedrag provides memories for a lifetime! For over 40 years, they have welcomed young and old into the world of animals, and with an entrance ticket you get access to see over 200 animals divided into over 30 different species. Join us for feeding / guiding to wild boar, reindeer and elk in the morning and to the predators wolf, lynx and arctic fox in the afternoon. Throughout the day, you can enter the yard and the barn to see all the farm animals on the farm. Here you will meet mischievous goats, cuddly cows and proud fjord horses. Don't forget the popular rabbit nest room under the barn bridge. At the end of the day, there is evening care in the barn with milking of goats.
Langedrag also offers many other exciting activities such as horse riding, dog sledding, wolf farm visits, lynx farm visits, husky camp and fox camp.
The package includes;
- Entrance ticket to Langedrag Nature Park including guided feeding of the various animals.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a hotel, cabin or apartment.
- Self-catering, breakfast or half-board - see description for respective accommodation.
Packing list for Geilo & Langedrag
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain so that it will be a pleasant stay! But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Shoes according to season
- Clothes according to season
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
Langedrag is at 1,000 m.a.s.l. and it might be good to bring some extra clothes.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!