A cozy Christmas holiday in wonderful surroundings at Geilo!
Christmas holiday is a time for long breakfasts and late dinners. Imagine waking up to a sparkling white winter landscape, a magical sunrise and fresh ski slopes. When the sun has fully announced its arrival, you put on your skis, race down the ski slope and feel how the fresh mountain air energizes you. After a few hours skiing, it's time for lunch, maybe there has been a lot of Christmas food in the last few days and perhaps the most tempting thing is a good and juicy burger. You spend another hour or two skiing, before heading towards Havsdalskroa and Geilo's best après ski. This place always have a good atmosphere, and both young and old are welcome!
But don't wait too long to book. This is a very popular period and accommodation fills up quickly. Remember to book your activities, spa sessions and tables well in advance!
The Christmas Holiday package includes
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 days skipass including smartcard.
- Selfcatering, breakfast or halfboard- please check the description carefully.
- Several of the accommodations have an christmas activity program for children.
- Free parking at the accommodation.
- Several of the accommodations gives free access to swimmingpools, gyms and playrooms.
Packing list for Christmas Holiday
Do you find it difficult to know what to bring? Below you will find a number of tips for what is nice to have with you on the mountain and for it to be a cozy Christmas holiday!
But if you forget something, it is possible to get almost everything from the shops in the city centre.
- Wool underwear/ski socks
- Fleece or thick wool sweater
- Ski jacket & ski pants
- Down jacket/Lined thick jacket
- Ski helmet & ski goggles
- Ski boots
- Winter shoes
- Hat, headband & scarf
You can also rent ski equipment.
- Regular clothes/training clothes
- Underwear & socks
- Bed linen & towels (if not included)
- Toilet folder
- Identity card & wallet/credit card
- Mobile & Charger
- Good mood!